Thursday 19 March 2009

Sweet Tuesday

And here we are at the begining of the week, lol, well at least the begining for Koola (sticks tongue out). Having an amazing line up for u guys today, u will never believe it, hehe. Well either way u gotta wait till after I'm done going on about whatever, hehe. Well not much happend for me lately, and as for Koola, the last of the Koola Klash will come up on Saturday, the last four DJ's in it *drumrolle* Nath Jonesford, TwinStorm Sciarri, Vitor Urqart and GarryN Ansome, best of luck to u guys. Think I be reminding about this each day so u guys won't forget, lmao. Should be a big event, and also some amazing sets, hehe. The winner will be announced shortly after that, I would think (sticks tongue out). So don't miss it.

Our first DJ of today was dan277 Baxton, he has been @Koola a few times now, and is an amazing DJ. The sets are really one of a kind and keeps everyone dancing as u can see in the pics :p. I caught only the last hour of the set (curses under her breath), but it's like that almost every day for me unless I'm off. Many other people made it for the whole set, and enjoyed every minute of it, hehe. How can u not? Great tune selection, and the atmosphere is always welcoming @Koola, but u should all know that by now. Entertaining us was HeftyHoney Mighty, as always dressed in some sexy little outfit, and showing all her bubble personality, hehe. Always surounded by friends, and having fun. That would be our Honey.

Taking the decks over next DJ Stephan Chrousch, think I was told he is from germany, and showing us his talent. Think that was the first time for Stephan @Koola, and it was an amazing set. Choons kept coming at us, and us enjoying it like no other, lol. Well I'm sure ya know what I mean, hehe. Entertaining us was djleftydc Denja, great guy and now a Manager for us @Koola, taking a little time off mixing cuz of slow internet, and his conection could not handle him spinning his tunes (sticks tongue out). But he seems to enjoy his new role verry much always has his fun, and it shows a lot. Really glad he decided to come join the Koola family.

Mixing up a storm now DJ DjGoGo Dreadlow a long time resident @Koola, and loving the place as much as he loves us, hehe. For a while Koola w as supposed to be closed, since we had some problems with hosts and well, it is a lot of work to run a club, GoGo was really sad to hear it. So when I gave him the news we are staying around he was really happy, and gave us a set to remember for a lifetime :D. GoGo is one amazing DJ, has been doing it for a long time (think I mentioned that before). I never get tired of listening to GoGo, he is really truly one of a kind. And many friends and fans follow his sets, makes the set so much more fun to share it with people u like (sticks tongue out). Entertaining us for this set Margie Dallagio, always dressed stylish yet sexy. Think we all got our own little style there, and it's nice not being told what we got to wear, and most do dress in sexy little things, but that what makes it fun, hehe. I know I used to all the time and lately it depends on my mood, haha.

Hope u all enjoyed ur time with us once again. And got to enjoy the sets as much as we do. I never get tired of music, and even so for the longest time I did not hear of House Music, I seem to learn more and more each day. The first time I heard it I fell in love with it, and it was a friend that only started out DJ'ing at that time that got me hooked on House. His name NiTr0 Bailey, not so much on SL anymore, sice he is RL busy. But if not for him I'm not sure I would love house music as much as I do now. Really would like to thank him for introducing me to what has now become my passion, thru him I even met Boo, now one of my best friends. I think many good things can come out of SL, even so at times it can be some drama, and as for me a lot of work, but if u enjoy it as much as I do it don't seem as much like work, but fun. Here I am again going on and on, ok enjoy the pics if u did not enjoy the music with us (sticks tongue out). Talk to u all laterz, xox.





























































































No comments: