Sunday 15 March 2009

Straight Outta Heaven Saturday.....

A day early but hey heaven is always close, or so I'm told, lol, or maybe there is a heaven here on earth, never know. But either way today was an amazing day, and u will wish u were there once u see these pics. The day turned out a lot better then I thought it would, let me tell u that right now. I thought I would work for 6 hours straight and then take care of all the rest too, but got an amazing krew that steped in and helped a lot. I am happy with each and every one on the Koola Team, could not do it without u guys, yes even u Ori (sticks tongue out). Now don't let that head grow to much or u won't fit thru the door Ori, haha :p. Ok, so here we go was an amazing line up today, hope u did not miss a single one, here goes...........


Starting out with DJ davidt Copperfield, no not the magician, unless u count the magic he does with the tunes he spins, by the way he mixed us some Minimal Electro Tunes. Was an amazing set, even so we had some technical difficutlies towards the end of the set. But hey it's SL it happens has nothing to do with the mixing or the DJ (sticks tongue out). Entertaining u for this event Margie Dallagio and MARA Roxley, both verry sweet and working hard at all times. Verry happy to have both on the Koola Krew, they are amazing and always glad to step in to help out. Never seeing what they do as work just plain as having fun. :)

Taking over the decks DJ Absynth Zwanger, as always mixing amazing tunes for us. But that is nothing new, Abs is one amazing DJ and knows what he is doing, always offering his help as he did for davidt, hehe. Entertaining us for this event was ummmmmm Trinity Tiger, well I should of just said me (sticks tongue out). But hey wanted to see my name instead of under the blog in the blog just for one time. lmao. But then again I do see my name here every day lmao. Amazing party with Abs as usual, and really great tunes and mixing of his part, really not much work from me really, Abs got it all under controll, not sure why he needs me, expecialy since I scare most people away, rofl.

A new comer to Koola, well he did do the Koola Klash a few weeks ago, and I myself really liked him a lot even then. So I asked him to come spin for us this saturday. The DJ's name DIRTYANGEL Iwish from Roma/Italy (Roma he told me when I asked him, hehe), mixing us some Vocal Sexy House, and everyone going nuts over the tunes. Hope u did not miss this set. I was able to catch it, well I made pretty sure I would be there, lol. Entertaining us Orias Frostbite, as always dragging his feet on striping, and we still trying to talk him into it. But he held firm and kept his scarf on, don't think I ever seen more than his eyes, haha. Guess he must be pretty cold or maybe he is hiding something? Mmmmmmm (starts thinking now). Well it was an amazing party, and even the DJ was dancing over his decks, screaming at the crowd to make some noise and having fun inbetween mixing. Really glad DIRTY decided to join the Koola family, thanks hun. Hope ur having lots of fun, and see ya next week :p.
Hope ur weekend is going well so far. My saturday was pretty stressful at rl work but must say once in SL it turned out better then I expected, even so my luv was not online cuz of RL gigs. Miss him lots of course, since he is doing more RL gigs now, but happy he is doing what he loves to do. Talk to u all laterz, xox.



















































































































No comments: