Tuesday 24 March 2009

Flux Monday....

Today for the first time @Koola, we have Flux event, Flux is a DJ Management group, that is working with DJ's and trying to help them out find gig's and help them out in many ways. DJ/Producer CvC Criss/Cristiano Campos created this as a project and has Peachypie Cooljoke helping him in many ways. It was a lot of work to get everything set up for today, and even I did help some on it. Was a lot of talking to DJ's and try to place them on the right time and finding hosts for this event, well since it's all about Flux we had only Flux DJ's and hosts for today. Hope u enjoyed this day as much as we did, it turned out to be even more amazing as I thought it would be, many people showed up to catch the DJ's and come check out what all the hub bub was about, lol. So let me tell u what we had for u today.........
Opening it all for the first time ever DJ Mathias Teardrop, sorry I was not on at that time, since it started kind of early and I had to do the RL thing at that time, but got him dancing while Joca was mixing, lol. From what I was told it was an amazing set, I caught the last tune and by the time I rez of course the DJ is done, lmao. But talked to the host on for that time and she said it was amazing and she got many people in. I bet it was an amazing set, at least everyone there said they enjoyed it a lot, and no surprise Mathias is a great DJ. Came a long way since he first started, and it shows he enjoys it verry much, it's about the music for him and that's the way it should be :p. Entertaining u during this time Enaj Exonar, think she has a really pretty first name, was the first time I met her, she was really nice, and I enjoyed the little chat we had, hehe. She did a great job and thanks for that, really appreciate it, xx.

Second DJ for this event, DJ Joca Sawson, great guy and also CvC's bro in the game, lol. Yeh quite the family let me tell u, Joca finds any way to pick on me, but hey gives me reason to pick back twice as bad, lol. Joca mixed for us some Disco Grooves, and it was amazing. Another verry talented DJ, that enjoys what he does, well he is taking a little break right now and does not work so much, but always happy to jump in for a few sets here and there. Great DJ and also friend, so what else can I say about him, glad I am part of the family, hehe. I was hosting for this part of the event, and it was a lot of fun. But u know me always working and having fun, lol.

Third DJ for this event, DJ Absynth Zwanger, another amazing DJ, mixing us some Deep House, and it was great. As always was an amazing set, and I try to catch Abs when ever I can, he does a great job, enjoys what he does and it shows. Known Abs for quite some time now, and he is one of those guys that is really understanding and sweet. Always happy to work with him, and even the few chats we have are always really nice. Entertaining us during this time Peachypie Cooljoke that also got partnered during the event, so happy for my aunty, and really wish her the best of luck. Was pretty cute to watch, and made me miss CvC a lot, hehe. But real life is more important and I understand he can't be here as much right now as he would like. But still having fun, so it's all good, thank god for amazing friends I got :D.

Fourth DJ for Flux was DJ Easton Parx, recomended by a friend, and glad he did, mxing us some FunkElectro House, and it was amazing, first time I got to hear Easton, and was really impressed, liked the tunes selection, and great mixing. Was pretty fun too, lots of talk in open chat and many laughs, lol. But guess u had to be there to see it (sticks tongue out). I really enjoy listening to house a lot, think it's pretty much the only thing I do lately, listen to music and work a lot, but I really love what I do on here so really it does not seem like work as much as it should. Entertaining us for the last 2 hours Monyka Mai, sexy and cute, always nice to talk to and so much fun to be around.

Well now I would like to thank all that were part of this and worked so hard to make this happen, it turned out to be a big success, so really thanks to all of u, without u it would not of been possible, and made a day for CvC amazing even so he was sorry he could not be there at that time, he would like to thank u as much as me, and he is really touched, of how big this got for the first time ever. Talk to u all laterz, xox.






















































































































































No comments: