Sunday 8 March 2009

Happy HumPz Day Boo Rang!!!!!!!

I mean, ummmmmm, HapPy Rez-Day Boo!! LOL. It was Boo's rez-day if u did not guess from that, but we didn't have a party for our friend, since she asked us not to make a fuss, and she was on a date. But from the sounds of it, it was a great day for her anyway. I made some plans with her, taking her out shopping really soon, been so long since we had the chance to hang out, both of us way to busy, but that is SL life, lol. Sorry today I really was not able to take a lot of pics, since almost everyone for me was grey the whole time I was there, also had a few times I was not online since I had a virus on my pc I had to take care of and fast, that's why so little pics today and it took me quite some time to fix all that, so really like to appologize. Let me get to the party we had going on.........

First DJ Mathias Teardrop, he used to spin for us on fridays, but had to make some changes and it seems to work out pretty good, hehe. Mathias always spins some great tunes for us, and has a lot of fun with us, even if he don't say much in open chat, he makes sure to say hi at least (sticks tongue out), kidding. He does talk as much as he can, but we all understand a DJ's first job is to make sure to mix and keep an eye on all he does, I can imagine it's pretty tough to keep up with open chat and making sure not to miss a mix (smiles). Mathias has come really far since he started mixing for us, and it shows he has fun doing it. Entertaining us for this event was Pierrick Lubitsch (hope I got the last name right), Pier had been working @Koola a long time, but lately has been taking a little break, but still helps out when we are a little short. Thanks so much Pier for jumping it. Pier is a nice guy and glad I met him. Even if I don't see him often, there is times I log in and find a off line message from him, always puts a smile on my face, hehe.

Next on the decks DJ Djmas Magic. His regular spot is on wednesdays, he always shows up for his sets, and starts to get many fans, it's amazing to see how fast fans can grow, starts so small then all of a sudden u get a Klub packed, lol. Again it was an amazing set, and me as ur host (saw all people run the other way once they saw Trin), lol. Gotta pick on myself sometimes too I know I pick enough on others, and well Iget picked on by many too (won't mention any names). But as always was a lot of fun even so I had some trouble that I kind of put aside while hosting, hehe.

Last DJ of the evening/night DJ/Producer Muzeek Okey, even so a little late and feeling horrible about it, he came on line and put his time of 2 hours in, lol (sticks tongue out at Muz). It was an amazing set as always, and trying to find a host for that time was a bit of a chalenge. Well not really Orias Frostbite always jumps in to help out, no matter what time or how long he worked alreayd, sometimes he puts in double shifts and never complains (coughs) even when we pick on him for the whole time. The only time he breaks is for his lung lolli (is afraid to ask what that is, lmao). Orias has come really far since he first started and being kind of timid hosting by himself, now u can't get him to leave, haha. But it's always nice to see him @Koola makes it more fun and gives me someone to pick on (sticks tongue out), expecialy when he TP's my back up for me to help me out (looks at fait), lmao.
Again sorry for the not so many pics, but hope u enjoyed urself anyway. I was a little stressed out, but hey it's life, u get over it, and well even without me, it was amazing, hehe. I know I don't have to be there as much as I am, cuz I got many people I can depend on and trust. But it's the place I feel most comfortable in, and it's where I return to all the time. Well all hope u had a great day, and talk to u all laterz, xox.


No comments: