Saturday 21 March 2009

TGIF



Here I am again, think u peeps must be getting sick of me by now, lol, but ur not getting rid of me that easy, lmao. Anyway here we are again another friday, and so close to spring, how much better can it get, hehe. Well if u live where I am RL it does snow right before spring, but I guess one can get used to everything :). Still it is getting warmer and the snow I get now won't stay that long, hehe. But getting away from the Koola, and I doubt there it is as cold as it is here RL at least, should ask Boo some time soon, hehe. I'm thinking most of u know by now who we got lined up each week for u even so today we did have a few changes and Honey got a diff DJ on each week, so let me get to that now.....

Our first DJ of the day as alwasy the talented, sexy DJ Kromus Korobase, as always doing an outstanding job of mixing us some vocal and what not, hehe. Never know what he will come up with, so it is a surprise every week :). Not many DJ's talking during their sets, but he is one of those that talks during his set, coming from the states, and having that accent to prove it, lol. It's really nice to hear the voice of a DJ now and then, and I think I'm not the only one that thinks that way, from what I hear Kromus got a harem of 2, or so I been told yesterday, haha. Even Kromus did not know, lmao. Was pretty funny so I had to at least mention it. Entertaining us for this first event, our sexy, sweet Margie Dallagio. As always so realiable and showing how to make everything fun, hehe. Margie has been with us for some time now, and really enjoy working with her, talking to her, and no matter what she always is happy to help out where ever she can. Thanks Margie ur great the way u are, and really thanks for all ur help.

Next DJ on the ball (sticks tongue out) DJ dan277 Baxton from UK, think I get to know many people from UK right now and almost as many from Portugal, hehe. But no matter where from they are all amazing people and nice to talk to. I myself was bron in germany, lol, but live in the states at the moment. But to get back to the set, dan did an amazing job throwing the tunes at us, keeping us moving, and with the help of HeftyHoney Mighty getting the crowd going even more. It's amazing to see how each one of us is taking care of the crowd and what we do to get them interrested to coming to the Koola. Yet for me most times it's the only place I am, not just because I work there, but also I enjoy my time there, and love the people. Honey as alwasy did great doing all even taking pics of the event, thanks for that, it gives me a little time to work on other things, and I really appreciate that more than u know. I know I don't say it often enough, but each and every one of u Hosts/Managers/Executive Managers/DJ's none of this would be possible without any of ur time and effort, and also all u guys and gals that come to enjoy ur favorite DJ or checking out a new one, thansk for all.

Last DJ of the night by demand of me, lol, DJ Phreak Lemmon, telling me his one condition to spin for us @Koola would be he gets to spin his favourite DnB, of course I did not see a problem with that, hehe. Phreak is not at Koola verry often, but so far each time we asked him to step in no matter what time it is, he is more than happy to help out. Really nice guy, and getting to know him a bit better now, really funny as well, that is aside being one great DJ of course :D. It was one amazing set, and so many people enjoyed it so much, all his friends showing up, and it's amazing how many I know of them too, lol. But really like having Phreak spin at Koola for us and can't wait to ask him to come spin for us again :D. Entertaining us for the rest of the night NightAttack Guardian, still pretty new to Koola, but doing an amazing job, I think he is one of the other ones working on SL as much as I do, haha, guess some people just can't get enough of it, lol. But really it's nice to have Night in the Koola family, and like to welcome him for all of us, if I have not done it yet. At times my mind goes a little and I don't remember if I did welcome him yet or not, so no problem to do it tiwce (sticks tongue out).
And now I am out of DJ's to report and ummmmm lets see how else can I keep u reading (thinks about it). So many different thinks planed for Koola, but coming up first and that would be tomorrow. The Koola Klash Finaly, with the last 4 DJ's and one gets decided tomorrow to take home everything, the money the Residency and so many other things from vendors. Let me tell u who the 4 DJ's are again, Nath Jonesford, TwinStrom Sciarri, Vitro Urqhart and GaryN Ansome, wishing the best of luck to the 4 of u and lets make this last time before the decision unforgettable. Each DJ will spin a 30 min set, so don't miss it, I know I be there :). Hope to see u guys there too and of course I will write about it on the Blog tomorrow at the latest if not yet tonight, lol. Yes I know workholoic :p. Talk to u all laterz, xox.

No comments: