Sunday 15 March 2009

Superstitious Friday

Mmmm, I think this is the second friday the 13th we are having this year (wonders if there is a meaning to it). Well hope is all still attached on u and nothing bad happend either. For me all went as every day does, get up early go to work, get picked on by the girls I work with and pick back, so pretty much like SL, haha. Guess I'm the same in both worlds (sticks tongue out). Ummmmm, lets see how can I stall longer(thinks about it). Finaly starting to get a little warmer here, the snow is starting to melt except for the big mounts of it, lmao, think those will still be here in june or juli (just kidding). But will be at least mai or ummmm close to june at least, haha. Ok, ok before u all beat me let me tell ya about the superstition going on today, oooooops I mean sets, here we go...........

Starting out our set today DJ Kromus Korobase, as always looking sexy. And always mixing his best House Tunes for us, and giving us a little taste of his voice. OMG u have not heard that american accent yet? Where have u been, come check out Kromus every friday with us it won't get dull. Entertaining us for this 2 hour session, Margie Dallagio and djleftydc Denja, first time working together and making quite the duo, hehe. Hope u guys enjoyed the set as much as I did, even so I showed up late to take pics of Kromus and the crowd, ya know me better late then never (sticks tongue out). And always fun talking to everyone there.

Taking over the decks now DJ Cruz Quinnell spinning a web of techno beats, for all of us. And it was a great set, catching it from beginning to end, there was no bum unshaken, or is it none moving, well either way it amounts tot he same I think, lol. Entertaining us for these 2 hours HeftyHoney Mighty, as always dressed sexy and having loads of fun. But what else is there to do if u enjoy what ya doing, hehe. I know I enjoy my work, well at least in SL, haha. So it makes a big difference to me to come on and working many hours at times between staying at Koola all the time and taking pics talking in work IM's and ummmm yeh, let me not bore u. Hope u were able to make it to t his set, cuz it was great.

Up next DJ Ketamine Placebo, mixing for us some Electro Mix. Ketamine been with Koola for a while now, and always has a lot of fun with his tunes and mixing for us, hehe. But how can it not be our conversation alone is entertaining, lmao. Oh yeh that gets me to the entertainer of the last 2 hour set, ummmm let me check, NightAttack Guardian:p. Doing an amazing job of getting many people in the club, so the DJ would have fun, lol jk. First time for Night but doing a great job, this guy never stops working from what I hear, works in few other clubs and having lots of fun hosting, and it shows when u watch him :).

Hope ya all ejoyed ya time with us, and yall come back now u hear :p.
Talk at u all laterz, xox.























































































































No comments: