Sunday 8 March 2009

Tasty Tuesday...

Another day in the life of Koola, lol. Hope u all had a good day and enjoyed everything u did, wether it was shopping, spending time with loved ones, or party all night long, hehe. As always we had a great day @Koola. As always some awesome DJ's for the day. But I get to that in a little while, lol. You know me, I never get to the parties right away, haha. Hope u all had a great weekend and not such a bad monday. Mine was not so bad, even so I had to work on monday and then came to listen to the Koola Klash. Was as always great, but if u were there then u would of known, lol. Sorry for some of the grey people on some of the pics, my pc has been really slow, but I try anyway. Ok, so let me get to the party.......

Starting out with DJ Koshara Camari, from Russia, second time @Koola. A great DJ and really enjoy his set. It's amazing how many talented DJ's are trying their luck on sl, and doing it just for the fun of it, and for the music, and to make their fans happy, hehe. Thanks to all u guys, u make everyday an experiance of it's own, coming on line to great tunes and friends, it's always an adventure, lol. Finding this DJ was HeftyHoney Mighty, great girl, and always happy to help. Did I mention she has her own photo studio? Well by the pics she takes u can tell she is a proffesional (unlike me), she also told me she won a contest with some Photos she took, congrats Honey u deserve it. I know she took many pics even for the blog and everyone can tell what ones Honey takes and what ones I take, I try to get better and play around more now, but still Honey does amazing, xox.

Next up DJ Djmas Magic. He has been @Koola for some time now. And he has made many improvments from when he first started (sorry if I repeat myself, @ times I don't remember what I already wrote, lol). I can remember when he first started and not to say it sounded bad, but we all know with a lot of practice we get better @ everything, hehe. Mas and Cris became really close friends and from what I heard Cris helped Mas out some, and gave him some tips to get better. Well from what u can hear Mas took those tips to heart, and now he is an amazing DJ. Entertainment brought to u by my aunty Peachypie Cooljoke. Yeh I know I mention it each time, but it's family and I gotta mention that as much as I can (sticks tongue out). She does an amazing job, and thanks to her we did not go without a DJ during this time, usually Mas mixes on wednesdays, hehe. Well we all know how sometimes things come up in RL last minute and we just can't help it.

The last DJ of the evening, or depending where ur from (sticks tongue out) DJ DjGoGo Dreadlow, it's always a plesure to have him @Koola, even so he has been with Koola for a long time I never get tired of listening to him. Always surprisez us all with new tunes, and he has so many skills. Well he is also a DJ RL, so no wonder really. I used to host each time GoGo was spinning and even now that I am not hosting so much anymore, I still go there all the time, mainly cuz I enjoy his sets. GoGo has many fans, and has been DJing in SL for quite some time, and listen to him once and he knocks u off ur feet, hehe. Now hosting for GoGo is Margie Dallagio, I think by now u all know her pretty well, and ya know vian is there all the time, haha. Between the 2 always so funny. Vian is one sweet woman, and has been with GoGo for a long time now, don't happen often in SL but they make it thru a lot. And Margie always fun to be around, nice to talk to her all the time, and verry profesional. I really am glad she is working @Koola, if I did not mention that before, hehe.
Well u all, hope you had a great night or depending on where u are in the world, hehe. For me it is still pretty early by the time the DJ's stop here, but since I have to get up early in the morning for work, I never stay up late, so used to getting up early int he morning it's not even funny. But anyways, as always enjoyed my time @Koola, and had a lot of laughs. Talk to u all laterz, xox.

























































No comments: