Saturday 28 February 2009

Ooooh, Freaky Friday Baby, RawwRR

OMG these weeks are really flying, so hard to believe freburary is almost over, and we are moving to the third month. And to me it seems like the year only started, pertty soon winter will be over, well not whereI am RL, had a snow storm on thursday night, and tunder and lightining, never heard of that before. Anyway to get to Koola p arty, here we go....

Sorry but DJ Kromus Korobasewas not able to spin for us today. And you will never guess who abducted the decks today, lol. Let me tell you, one of our Resident DJ's, that was going to take a break, but I think he still mix's as much as before if not more, haha. DJ Joca Sawson (caughs), that mean guy that always picks on me and just cuz I married his bro, lol. Nah really luv the guy maybe cuz he picks on me so much, gives me a reason to pick back, lmao. And trust me I do a lot of that (sticks tongue out). Just ask him w hy he's always in steam IM with KoolaBar Button (might be his new flame?), roflmao, really KoolaBar is a av that gives out group invites I just like to pick on Joca for it, hehe. To entertain us today for the first 2 hours, Miss Margie Dallagio, hope I'm not over workign the sexy mamma (sticks tongue out).

The spank fest begin's. With DJ Koshara Carami from russia. Was an amazing set, no comercial @ all, and @ times that is great. Always listening to the same tunes all day long can get pretty boring, that is why I like we got different styles @ Koola. That is why to me it is never boring to go to Koola (sticks tongue out). Was the first time I got to listen to Koshara, and I was really impressed I think even Muzeek would of liked him, cuz he is one of those that don't like comercial verry much, and his productions are always so different, hehe. Entertaining us for this event was the spank queen herself, going by the name of HeftyHoney Mighty, hehe. Also used her gestures for the title today, and in game you get to hear her sexy voice (sticks tongue out).

The last DJ of the night as on every freaky friday was DJ Ketamine Placebo. I was there for most of the set and as always it was great. The tunes get you moving, the beats keep you going. If you still did not catch Ketamine come check him out next week, I really recomend it (sticks tongue out). You just don't want to let it pass you by. Your entertainment as every week the spank queen does a double shift then has to rest her hand for the rest of the week, haha. HeftyHoney Mighty does a great job really, and always dresses so sexy. For all of you that know her should know that, she has a great style and alway funny. Really nice to get to know her a bit better now that we work together, and thank you for all Honey, xox.

And here we are @ the end of the party for today, it's always sad once the last tune is played, but there is always tomorrow. With different DJ's and more tunes, and more parties. See you all on the dancefloor and talk to you all laterz, xox.
























No comments: