Saturday 21 February 2009

After Humpz :p

I think humpz has become my new favorite word (sticks tongue out), lol. Well ok maybe not but hey it got ur attention, and now I need to try and hold it, so maybe I need to mention it more? Well while I think about that, hehe, sorry I'm kind of late with adding all the blogs fort his week. I know I say it a lot, but omg I had to work 7 dayz to get 2 dayz off, so trying to recover a little and now also trying to catch up on all my work. It's been a busy few dayz for me, well then again it seems every day for me is busy, trying to fit all in one day, I think I need longer dayz 24 hours is just not enough anymore, lmao. OK, before you all tell me to shut up let me tell u about the amazing DJ's we had (19/2).

I think I mentioned already DJ oldschool Spittler has a regular spot @Koola on thrusdayz now, but also jumps in when ever he can, so @ times we got him a few times in a week (sticks tongue out). I know I really enjoy his set, I think it's tech house each time, but also like I mentioned I pretty much just know vocal house, so it's really just a guess, I hope no one will stone me over this (sticks tongue out, ducks at the same time). HeftyHoney Mighty sure did a great job finding this DJ and now getting him to Koola for us each week (hands Honey some chains to tie oldschool to the decks next to lefty). People have been trying to teach me the diff between all house and still kind of tough for me to tell the diff, at times I get it right, but not always. Hehe, great friends I got they correct me if I do get it wrong, xox. Honey as always did a great job, having lot's of people on the dancefloor, and as always making sure all are entertained, and everyone is shaking their bum/bunda/ass......

As every thursday, DJ Erin Messmer takes the decks over for the second part of the party. And always a party when Erin shows up :D. Sadly his love has not been able to show up much lately, since they opend their own club, I know I said that before, but miss Franco there when Erin spins, andt he same when Franco spins and Erin can't be there. Just so used to seeing them 2 together (sticks tongue out). Also met a friend of theirs Spliff, lol, funny guy, he could not believe I'm the only girl clicking on Franco and getting it to work, haha. Always great fun and fun even to tease Spliff, lmao. As always was a great set from Erin mixing us some Vocal/Deep this time. I really enjoyed it a lot. Entertaining u again was me, sorry seems ur stuck with me a lot lately again :p. Been having a few troubles but trying to work it out, hehe. Just bare with me :p.


Even so a day late, but better late then never, DJ Muzeek Okey felt like spinning us a set, he IM'ed me to ask if there was an opening cuz he felt like listening to some good music he said, I think those were his words anyway :p. Did u guys know Muzeek likes when u stick ur tongue out @ him? Well, lmao, at least I do it all the time anyway, I think since the day I met him I been doing it, roflmao. As always great set from Muz (Muzeek), but what else to expect, it's his passion and the only thing he wants to do, between producing, and spinning he don't find much time for anything else, even so this week he kind of keeps it a little slow since he got hurt RL and can't move all that much. Hope u feel better soon Muz, xox. Entertaining us for the first time and a friend of Christen McMinnar, Orias Frostbite, the little evil cat :p. Christen was helping out a little bit, since it was the first time for Orias, but he did do a great job. I was really impressed, Orias told me it was the first time for him, and he was a little worried, but he did great, @ least I think so :p. CvC Criss was there as well, since he really enjoys listening to Muz, and while catching the beats kept giving Orias a hard time, picking on him, well of course we all helped, haha. But Orias took it like a man and pretty much just laughed it off, what else can u do :p.

I really had a lot of fun today, even so I was so beat from work I could barely keep my eyes open, yet my bum was shaking anyway, :p. I think lately not even have spend much time with my luv, cuz we both been so busy, but gotta date pretty soon to spend a lot of time together, lol, saudade voce amore :p. Talk to u all laterz, xox.






















































No comments: