Monday 16 February 2009

Anti-Valentine Disco Ball

First off I would like to wish all a Happy Valentiens Day! Hope u all enjoyed the day, maybe went out for dinner with ur loved one, or just spend the evening at home with some movies cuddeling :p. Or if ur anything like us u would off come to our event @Koola. The Title pretty much said it all I think, lol.

The event was started by DJ Rodherik Kultus, also had him last week, and I can honestly say I really like this DJ, enjoy his set each time, and even the Disco tunes were a hit :p. Hehe, who does not enjoy how all house started :p. Entertaining us for the first set of the event was Skylah Kesslinger.
Next up even so a little late since the DJ had to cancel last minute, DJ Joca Sawson took over the spot and omg as always when we get him to go behind the booth, we don't want to let him out anymore. Taking a little break for some fun and ummmmmm what did u say Joca? :p. It's always nice to get Joca to spin, he does his occasional sets and I'm happy we still get him at Koola from time to time. Always enjoy listening to Joca, and then at the end of the set hear the voice and thank us all for being there :p. Thanks so much Joca *coughs my bro in law*. Entertaining us was HeftyHoney Mighty, Hoooooooooooooooooo.



Ending our event for the night, the talented, sexy DJane Katharina Rammidge from Brazil. First time at Koola and omg she did an outstanding job with last minute requests for Disco tunes. Really loved the tunes, and could not bring myself to leave. Shaking my bum all night long to those Vocal and Disco tunes, I really enjoyed the set a lot, can not even put it into words. I'm sure looking forward to listen to Katharina again in the future :D. Entertaining us for the last event was Christen McMinnar, always doing a great job. He has been with Koola for a little while now and does a great job enjoys it verry much and omg it shows :p. LOL yeh yeh said it again :p.
Hope u all enjoyed ur Valentines Day no matter what u did, or where u went. I know I did, even got to spend some time with my luv, and that I always ejoy the most. He still makes me feel like a princess :p. Really luv u, bb. And to all my friends and family, my life would not be the same without any of u, love u all, and u all know who u are, so won't say any names :D. I'm really fortunate to have u all in my life, and count myself lucky to have met u all. Please don't ever change, u are all perfect the way u are, luv u all, mwah. Talkz to u all laterz, xox.










No comments: