Wednesday 4 February 2009

CHOONS!

Not sure how to start today, lol. Yeh I get those days every now and then. Sit here and just trying to think and nothing comes to mind. And the longer I sit here and look at the page and the pics the less I can think. So let me try this again, haha. I know I really should start talking about the amazing party we had on tuesday, where u there? If u weren't u missed quite a bit, but now u would have to take my word for it. And that is not really the same as being there :p. Ok, ok I think I put u thru enough pain now, and will start telling u about our first DJane of the day, hehe.


Starting out with the talented DJane Tasty Hax, spinning some great mixes for us, wearing sexy dress as u can see, :p. Tasty is one sweet girl, and u should hear her voice at the end of each set, where she thanks us all to be there for her set. Lots of guys tell me it's a sexy voice, and I do have to agree in some parts, lol. The entertainment for this event was Finality Gears, sweet girl always partying and having fun. It really shows she is having fun at what she is doing, hehe.

To get to the next DJ in line going on for four hours each week. DJ DjGoGo Dreadlow, a great guy from portugal, spinning us some Mix House, as he called it. And it was really a lot of mixed house styles all in one set, was amazing as always. The entertainment was split between me and Margie Dallagio, I think I told u all a little about Margie before, sweet girl from the states always has a kind word for all, and is there as much as she can for everyone, always asks if anyone needs anything and to let her know, hehe.


From the pics u can see we all had a great time as always, Koola to me is my second home. I know I said that before, but it just doesn't change for me, I spend a lot of time there, but I really enjoy it a lot, even just to take pics and getting the atmosphere. Each time is nothing like the last, it gets better :p. Ok I will let u all look at the pics now, so enjoy, have a great day or evening maybe night. Talk to u all laterz. xox.


























































No comments: