Tuesday 17 February 2009

Smexy Sunday....

As always it's me (sticks tongue out). Yeh I'm sure u expected someone else, haha, to bad ur still stuck with me (giggles). Well Sunday is usually one of my favorite days, today how ever I had to work RL, so not so much fun, usually I get a lot more done on sunday's or just relax and maybe get some shopping in, well I still got in about 3 minutes, lol. Ok let me start telling u about the most amazing party I went to (sticks tongue out).


Getting to Koola and there he is DJ Franco Amat from germany, great guy I can't stress it enough. Always in a happy mood, and makes other people smile even if they don't feel like it. He just has that way about him, and even if he talks with his House tunes, it still means a lot to many people. I always enjoy Franco's sets and am happy we got him mixing @ Koola. Along with his love Erin that is here each thursday, I'm sure u saw me writing about him before too. Alway enjoy the tunes and could not think of anywhere I'd rather be, really hated being at RL work and missing some of the set. Entertaining us as always for the first event on sundays, Skylah Kesslinger, she has been with Koola for quite some time now, and still shows up on time and enjoys her work, or is it really work? Well for many of us it's mainly just fun, so really being at a club dancing and making some fun, is really not that bad, at least not for me or any of the rest of us (sticks tongue out).






Up next with some kick ass House Tunes, or was it also 80's? DJ TwinStar Sciarri, having much fun with his set this time, and mixing us some 80's tunes at the end of his set, and so many remembered the times they used to go roller skating, holding hands with the boy they were seeing, or hanging with friends. So many things come to mind when u hear those old tunes, and we all know it (sticks tongue out). Well at least most of us know? Hahahaha. Who knows what he will play for us next week, hehe. Entertaining us was Lullu Boucher and me :p, u poor people sure get stuck with me a lot (sticks tongue out).

Last up for the night @ Koola DJ/Producer CvC Criss/Cristiano Campos, my true luv, hehe. As always mixing up amazing tunes for us, this time it was a Electro session u never forget :p. I hope u did not miss this one, or omg. I seriouly started dancing rl, and that don't happen often. Really enjoy when Cris mixes some of his own productions, he is a great producer RL and works all day long to make more, working on a album right now along with other projects he got going on, one is with Muzeek Okey, I'm pretty sure u all know him too. So much to look forward too, I just can't wait. Entertaining us was Margie Dallagio and Christen McMinnar having a battle of the hosts, was pretty funny so wich team did u join? Well I was the ref so not sure what team won I really did not make my mind up about that yet, so wait for the results in the future, lol (sticks tongue out).


Well all great things come to an end as always, between working and sleep, hehe. Finding time to spend with loved ones, miss u all verry much. But hey we all gotta do what we gotta do, so enjoy ur time u got, don't do anything u will regret, but have fun doing all u do :p. Talk to u all laterz, xox.












No comments: