Monday 23 February 2009

Sensual Seduction......

OMG, I can't believe the weekend is almost over (stops the time). We all know that is not posible but I just don't want this day to end (cries). As always we do have an amazing line up for u today, and as u can see verry sensual and seductive, lol. But u had to be there to see it :p. In any case I hope u did not miss it, cuz omg what tunes, and what sexy DJ's :p.

Starting us off today, the sexy DJ Franco Amat, from germany, a resident @Koola, in case I did not tell you that yet (sticks tongue out). As always a great set, vocal house and omg so many old tunes, that bring back so many memories. Even had a tune dedicated to me, hehe. Luv u Franco, just don't tell Erin, he already thinks I click on you to much, lol, oh wait he tells me to click on you so YAY! (mews cutely) And I know if Franco could right now he would add the (zombie cat:morrrow) and Erin would give me the (dragonroar), it has been tradition, lol. Entertaining us for the event, the lovely Skylah Kesslinger, as always sexy, and again in white, is that supposed to make me believe she is innocent? (coughs), I mean yes she is a born again virgin, or at least it's what she tells us. Well wether u believe her or not, she is a sweet girl, and I have known her for quite some time. And she is in love again, hehe. Love is in the air (sticks tongue out).

Now a DJ that will also come up in the Koola Klash pretty soon. And if you don't know what the Koola Klash is, omg where have you been? It's a battle between the best of the best on SL, well at least a battle between some, since our resident DJ's are not able to compete, and they are all great, not sure they all know it, but well I do, so there (sticks tongue out). Anyway DJ TwinStar Sciarri, I got to listen to as a trial, cuz he wanted to come spin @Koola, but he was worried he might be disqualified if he wants to try out for the Klash, but as long as he is not a resident he has nothing to worry about. So he hasa regular spot @Koola every sunday, and always surprises us with an amazing set. I wish him the best of luck, for his up coming battle @ the Klash. He was mixing us some Progressive/Tribal, wow is all I can say. Entertaining you all, sorry, but was me. I still enjoy hosting from time to time, even so it is tough at times to keep up with all, well all the work, IM's, taking pics and who know's what else is thrown my way at the same time. but somhow I manage and if I don't my luv helps me out, hehe. Thanks all for baring with me (sticks tongue out), I think u don't have much choice there, haha.


The last set of the night brought to you by Producer/DJ CvC Criss or as most know him Cristiano Campos, my luv from Brazil. I know I tell u guys all the time he is from Brazil. And from what I'm told the carnival is on right now. Mabye we should do an event for that, think that would be fun. Not sure if I told yet, but I was born in germany and the town I was born in is big on Fashing/Carnival, it's not the same as in Brazil, but it's good memories, hehe. The dressing up in funny costumes, guess that sounds like Halloween, but hey (sticks tongue out). As always the most amazing set from my luv, and yes I try to be impartial, but omg it's tough, haha. I know CvC thinks his set's aren't as good as so many other people do, but once he sees people enjoy his set, no matter how many people there, he feels a bit better. And for me to see him enjoying the thing he loves most in his life, it means a lot. Entertaining us tonight, and the stipper on the pole (has more pics with less clothes on Orias), Margie Dallagio and Orias Frostbite. He made me promise not to show those even less clothed pics, and I try to keep it u wanna see less on Orias, our evil little neko just IM me (giggles waits for Orias to read the blog). Was a lot of fund with both Margie and Orias, had lots of laughs and u see what happens if u step away from keyboard (points to the circle around Orias and Margie).


Well I hope everyone had a great weekend. And enjoyed the time they had in either SL or RL, with some amazing music in either place, shaking ur bum in both places? (sticks tongue out). I know I had a good time, even tho I missed my luv on saturday, due to his RL residency, and his sis's b-day party. But I know he had a good time, and so did his sis. She is a little sweety. So do the best u can each day, make someone smile, u know u want to :p. Talk to u all laterz, xox.











































































































No comments: