Saturday 21 February 2009

OMG FINALY WEEKEND YAY :p











Finaly friday this day did not come fast enough for me, believe me, was the longest week ever, lol. Anyway I think I'm almost caught up now with all the dayz I had missed so far this week. Again I like to apologise expecialy if u been checking it every day :p. So I am back again, hope I didn't piss u all off to much, and u still read what I write, hehe. And for some reason I don't run out of much to say, well at least most times, haha. For once I do get a whole weekend off from RL so I was really looking foreward to this one. So this weekend will be party timef or me, and I will make the best of it, hehe. Of course as always we got a great line up started already for friday, the day I write about now, since saturday party is still to come :p. So let me begin.......





Boo found a new start for fridays from now on, and you will never guess who she recruited, hehe. Maybe I should just babble on about some other stuff and make u guys wait? But then again am I really that mean? (thinks about it) Well ok it's DJ Kromus Korobase from USA, I'm sure you all know him, he has been around forever, lol. Well I know he has been around for a long time, cuz I remember going to listen to him a lot. Another DJ talking while mixing, and sexy voice too. I think if I remember right I used to tease him to talk more and he just laugh at me, haha. Such a long time ago. And I always enjoyed listening to him, like I still do. Always selects great tunes, and mixes them perfectly. Really happy he finaly joined the Koola Krew, :p. Entertaining us Angelique Ronemark, the sexy little vixen :p, haha.





DJ djleftydc Denja still has not been able to break free of his chains behind the decks, lol. I think Honey keeps him on a tight leash, :p, just kidding. Always glad to see lefty spin, he is an amazing DJ, well we do have quite many amazing ones @Koola (giggles). I am really happy with each DJ we got, they each have their own style, and always give us their all. Great set again from lefty :p. Entertaining us HeftyHoney Mighty, shaking her sexy bum for us all :p. And ya all know she does it well, teasing us all and I think she wrote it once on my evil titler that her bum belonged to me, lmao, was something more in the order of me wanting her bum :p.





As every friday lately next taking over the decks DJ Ketamine Placebo, great DJ, and omg what a line up it was today. Not sure how anyone could leave that kind of line up, and feel comfortable doing it :p. Always a great set from this DJ, and making us shake our bum's even more. And Honey working her double shift. I remember doing those day's, at times it get's tough, but it always ends up being a lot of fun, and never boring, hehe. After all that Honey also did a DJ trial, DJ's name PlusMinus Mimilus. From what I heard great set, and looking foreward to hearing him some time soon @Koola. We be working on that for u guys soon :p.





Now that I'm caught up I will go do something I have not had time for in a while, I bet u all ask ur self what that is. SHOPING!!!!!! Lately I been working way to much and by the time I log on I go to Koola and take pics for the Blog and try to sort some things out, while there. So today before the partying starts I will go find some new outfits, not shoes I just bought some of those, and Stiletto Moody sure got some new sexy ones, if u did not see those yet, lol. But also found a great LM for clothes that I did not check all out yet, but will work on that today :p. So will see u all laterz, xox.





















































No comments: