Saturday 21 February 2009

@ Koola







Frist time in a long time, coming back to spin for us DJ Joca Sawson. Taking a little break from spinning, yet still can't give it up all togeather, lucky for us (sticks tongue out). One of those DJ's that use's his voice while spinning, and a sexy deep voice it is :p, many women come just to hear this DJ talk, lol. And how can you blame them? Sexy single guy, and also my brother in law, hehe. My family is constantly growing. I been fortunate to meet so many great people in Second Live, many have become like family to me, and some even more, if that is possible. So many look for companionship or just someone to talk to and understand them. I believe I found all that. But getting away from Joca now, hehe. Each time I write in this Blog I just start thinking about the people I meet over the past 2 years. Some I miss so much, but know they are never out of my mind. Anyway as always a great set from Joca, I wouldn't expect less, but his best (sticks tongue out). Entertaining us for this event was the one the only HeftyHoney Mighty, as always doing a great job, but what else to expect, she always gives her all. Thanks so much for all you do, greatly apreciated, can't say it enough.




Next up DJ oldschool Spittler, an amazing DJ. If you haven't had the chance to listen to him yet, he will be @Koola every thursday from 12-2pm pst time, with HeftyHoney Mighty. Was a great tech house set, at least I think it's waht it was. I'm not good at that @ all, I know vocal after that I'm lost, lmao. But it don't mean I don't like or apreaciate all kinds of House. I know many have their favorite style, as do I, but are still open minded to all the others (sticks tongue out). Entertaining us for this session Monyka Mai, one sweet girl, and always happy to meet new people, hehe. Next time stop on in and meet her (sticks tongue out). As always you missed a great party if u were not there, and HeftyHoney Mighty, dancing on the DJ booth looking hawt as always.




Last set of the night DJ djleftydc Denja, think we put some chainsm on him and he can't get off the decks. We had to put a mattress back there for the poor guy, we still t rying to find a pillow and blanket for him, but he gluved us to the dancefloor, so we can't leave either, lol. Yes I know I said monday it would be the last set for lefty for a while, but he keeps fighting his way back to keep giving you once more another set (giggles). So enjoy him as long as u can, who knows, what will happen if the future. Entertaining us for the rest of the night Margie Dallagio, she is amazign, hehe. and picks on Christen any chance she gets, well of course he dishes it back as well, so it's only fair, lol.



Well peeps, I hope you enjoyed ur time with us, and we can help you forget at least for a little while any troubles you want to forget. TAlk to you all later, xox.




No comments: