Tuesday 17 February 2009

Koola Klash Continued....

The second edition of Koola Klash. and yes I was there for it all, can you say the same? Again we had an amazing line up for u all, hope u all made it to this one (sticks tongue out). It's eally nice to watch these DJ's giving their all. There is a lot at stake I know, and not just talking about the money now, hehe. Also a residency to Koola. And u got to admit, it is a really great klub. I know its pretty much the only klub I go to anymore, lol, nad not just cuz Boo put up a cot for me in the corner so I get some sleep (sticks tongue out). Fro me it's mainly cuz I enjoy the people, the DJ's and teh place it self, it has a kind of peace about it, hehe. But I better start telling u about the DJ's instead of the place :p.
Frist starting the Klash today, was DJ JayDeeCamX Mimilus mixing us a tech house set. If I remember right I listened to this DJ once before, and was a great set.

Second up was DJ djleftydc Denja, and this week no problems with conection for him, hehe. Dishing out a Tech House set for all of us, Umissed it? OMG what is wrong with u (sticks t0ngue out). Lefty has been mixing @Koola a few times now, and each time it's great. Nice tune selection and mixing.
Third DJ in competition DJ DRITYANGEL Iwish, mixing up a grest set fo Deep House. Thsi was the first time I got to listen to this DJ, and I was blown away (sticks tongue out). Really great tunes, I enjoyed the whole set, and even if I was not dancing (cuz of lag, I think SL hates me lately haha), I was verry impressed by the tune selection and mixing.
The fourth DJane (hehe) of the night Shina Shan, from what I hear the only DJane in the competition. Good luck to you hun, will be a tough fight, I'm sure. But Shina has proofen tonight she is up for the chanllenge. Uguys better watch out ur not passed up by this DJane (sticks tongue out).
Coming back after the competition was done for the final set for a while, cuz of computer problems djleftydc Denja. Best of luck to you, and hurry back (smiles). Honey called it the After Party, and we all know those are most times fun, haha. But really more relaxingand hanging out with friends, is always fun.



So to sum it all up for tonight. It was another amazing group of DJ's, it will be tough for teh judges to choos a winnder, from the ones we heard so far. I wish the best of luck to all the DJ's and our only DJane. So far I enjoyed each set, and looking foreward to listen to the ones to come up in the coming weeks. Hope u make it all next week again to listen in again next week. Come join us again for the next group of DJ's and let us know who u like I would be verry interessted to hear from u all and would like to post some of the coments I get from u :). So IM me any time :p. To be continued...






















































No comments: