Sunday 22 February 2009

This is verry unusual for me, lol. I mean being home on a saturday, and being able to party all day long @Koola. Don't happen often for me, most times I show up and the first DJ is over half done. So today is a pretty good day for me, haha. Nice to be able to relax for a change. Hope u did not miss our line up today, as every day it was amazing (sicks tongue out). I suppose instead of troture you andy more, lmao, I should start telling about the party, huh? Well here goes........

For the first time today, we welcome DJ Ephram Magic from Lisbon/Portugal. What an amazing set from Dirty House toMarilyn Manson? AAH! The beautiful people loved it all,lol andhow could they not, the set was great,fooking foreward to listen toEphram again next week. Even Skylah said *THIS SET IS UPBER HAWT*, I think those were her exact words, hehe. As u guessed from that, Skylah Kesslinger was the entertainment for the first 2 hours, for all of us to enjoy. Don't let theinnocent all white outfit fool you either, she is a naughty one, and if you met her before you know that, haha. Sorry Sky I can't lie (sticks tongue out).

Taking over the decks now DJ Absynth Zwanger mixing some Deaf Jam for us. You all know he has been with us for quite some time now, always does a great job mixing, selecting awesome tunes. I'm always happy to catch his set, it makes me wanna get up and dance around the room (sticks tongue out). But really I enjoy his set all the time, and am glad I am able to ^^. Yes I know I say that a lot, and I do really mean it every time (sticks tongue out). Keep it up Abs ur doing a great job, xox. Entertaining us tonight or should I say our victim of tonight was Orias Frostbite, lol. One funny guy and so easy to pick on. I said that before, but he takes it so well, haha. If u got any of the notices he was naughty, mentioning me and trying to get me in trouble? LMAO, well it made me laugh a lot, and as lazy as I was I sent some notices out for him, but only copy and pasted what he wrote, well every now and then I had to add my own line to it, so people knew I didn't write about myself that way, loooool. Really doing a great job, Orias :p.

The last set of the night was DJ TheArtfullOne Skytower coming @ u from New Zeeland. Frist time we had Art mixing @Koola, at least as far as I remember, but I could be wrong, lol. It happens quite often just don't tell anyone, haha. Was an amazing set from Art, and the name does say it all I think :p. Really glad I got to listen to Art, I know last week he was at Koola listening to TwinStrom, yes he comes up tomorrow for ur plesure :p,lol. Hope u did not miss this set, was amazing and was enjoyed by all there. Where were u? Orias Frostbite did not get abused enough the fist 2 hours he was there, so he decided to take over another shift, he sure must like getting abused. We even threatened to lock him in the basement after all was done, I think I never seen him run so fast, lmao, just kidding. There was a mention of basement, but it had to do with French hiding down there, haha.


I really hate to say it but it's about that time again I will tell u if u missed these great DJ's today, I feel sorry for u (sticks tongue out). It was a lot of fun as always, and the tunes were one of a kind. If u didn't make it for this week, see u on the dance floor next week, no excuse's either, haha. Well I hope u all got a great rest of the weekend, and see u tomorrow @Koola, for u know who :p. Talk to u all laterz, xox.









































































































No comments: