Monday 16 February 2009

YAY IT'S WEEKEND....

Sorry all been a pretty busy weekend for me. Was working RL all weekend long, and hardly had any time to do anything, really like to apologize for that, usually it don't take me that long to write in here. Also been having some probs with SL it's been really slow and trying to take pics at times is kind of hard. :p Well let me start telling u about the Party we had on friday :).
Starting out today with DJ Mathias Teardrop, mixing us some awesome House and gets us moving. Well at least I'm not able to sit still once the DJ starts, hehe. Always enjoy the set's of Mathias, he put's his whole heart in it. He made an amazing set for his wifes rez-day. Hehe, so sweet when in love :p. The entertainment for this event was our lovely Angelique Ronemark, as always doing an amazing job. Yeh I know I keep saying amazing today, can't help it. We got some great people working @Koola and they all are dependable and always enjoy what they do, and it just really show's.

Next up was some one new to Koola, DJ ev0l Quan from Estonia. Really great set, I really enjoyed it. Hope this DJ comes back some time again to mix us antother set. Well ya just never know, haha. If u missed this set, I really feel bad for u, ev0l showed a lot of talent. Entertaining us was the HeftyHoney Mighty always there on time, always finds her own DJ's and makes it all fun. I really have a lot of respect for Honey. :)







The last DJ of the night was DJ Ketamine Placebo a regular on friday nights now. With HeftyHoney Mighty as entertainment. What else could u really want, I mean come on how much more fun, great tunes, and laughs do u need? :p Don't even get that in RL, haha. So join us at the virtual Koola each and every day :p.










I know I try to write an ending to each day lately, kind of like I try and start with something silly. At times it's really hard to think of something witty :p. So I think I will just come to an end now before this is the longest Blog in histroy, lmao. Talk to u all laterz, xox.























































No comments: