Thursday 5 February 2009

Humpz Dayz................

Always happy to see hump day, I mean wednesday come around, :p. Means the week is getting close to done, and the weekend is here, lol. I think we all pretty much feel the same about that. Then again to me it means I have one day off after the hump dayz :p.

Starting out with DJ TwinStorm Sciarri, from canada, mixing some great House Tunes. With Angelique Ronemark. Twin is one great guy, started with us at the Koola last week, always a lot of people there to listen to him. Angel does a lot of work and makes sure no one leaves the club, well at least she locks the door after I walk in the door, :p. Could be just for me, who knows. Gotta love that girl, always funny haha.

Up next was DJ Mathias Teardrop, from Turkey, with Lullu Boucher from germany. Was the first time Lullu was working for us, and she did a great job. There with her Uty, hehe. Mathias mixed us some vocal house and tech house. Always fun to party with all.



I know usually we got Muzeek Okey on the decks on wednesdays, but Muz was not able to spin for us today, so guess who we got instead? Ok, ok I will tell u cuz I'm kind of excited about it, it was Producer/DJ CvC Criss/Cristiano Campos from Brazil, mixing us some progressive eleoctre set. As always was one amazing set, we all enjoyed it a lot as always. Mixing us some of his own productions, as always with a lot of the sexy brazilian voice of my luv, mmmmmm. Entertainment for the night was Christen McMinnar, from USA. Had his first day with us today, did a great job. Even my luv was impressed with the work Christen did. So great job, to all tonight, and I am happy I got to listen and hang out with u all, mwah. Talk to u laterz, xox.


















































































No comments: