Monday 2 February 2009

Sleepy Sunday?

*Stretches, slowly rolles over*
Luv sundays, get to be lazy, and relax a lot, hehe. AND the best part I get to be @ Koola party all day long :p. Yes we do have a great line up on this day as every other day. So let me start telling u about this sunday.


Starting out with DJ Franco Amat from Germany. One of my oldest friends in SL think I met him about 2 month after I started, hehe. Yeh I told u last week. But anyway, mixing a set of Deep and working his way into Vocal House I really liked a lot. Was an honor to listen to Franco, well it's acutally what Cris said, but it's an honor to me just as much, I am happy Franco decided to Residence at Koola every Sunday. Would not be the same without him. The host for this event was Hugz Anatra, sweet girl from Sweden like her sister Beccz, hehe. Then again sweet? She sure had some mischief on her mind playing with my evil titler, or was it evilness she had in her blood? Well I guess I will find out soon enough, lol.


Next up was DJane Diamond Shelford also from Germany. Dia has been in this spot for quite some time now, and happy to have her where she is :p. Mixing us some Electro House this week, and omg is all I can say. Great Tunes Dia, really liked the set a lot. The Host for this event was Skylah Kesslinger, from NY. She has been with Koola for quite some time now. Doing a nice job of getting people in the club and getting them motivated to move :p. LoL.















As in every sunday my luv finished the sunday night for us. Guess I should tell u all his name if u don't know who my luv is. DJ/ Producer CvC Criss in SL/Cristiano Campos in RL from Brazil. Mixing us some amazing Electro Music, but of course for the last hour he changed to some love tunes for the remaining girls in the club. And such sweet words for me *cries happy tears*. Love u more as each day goes by luv, kisses. As always was an amazing set, and could not sit still. Everyone had fun and us girls enjoyed it till the end ;). The host for this event was Margie Dallagio from Florida. Great girl, funny and sweet. Always shows up way before her time. And makes it all fun. Thanks so much for that.


Well as always all good things have to come to an end *cries*. Yeh I'm kind of emotional today with all the crying, hehe. Enjoy the pics, and hope u like to read a lot of my thoughts :p. Talk to u all laterz, xox.



























































































































































No comments: