Sunday 8 February 2009

*sighs with relieve* Saturday :p

Fianly the weekend started for me, lol. Always nice to get at least one day off, after a long week. Then long on and catch some great tunes while eating, starting to check if all is running smooth, and if not, fix all I can, haha. Yeh I'm a workaholic it seems, always busy with somthing. We had quite the line up today @ Koola, hope u did not miss it (sticks tongue out).

For the first time spinning today @ Koola, DJ Rodherik Kultus from england, If u missed the first 2 hours, damn I'm sorry for u (sticks tongue out), lol. But hey, he will be back tomorrow, so u get another change to catch his set. Entertaining us for this event, Skylah Kesslinger from USA. Sky has been with us for a while now, and still enjoy's her time when she is there, hehe.
Next up the talented DJ Absynth Zwanger. A great DJ from italy, not sure if I mentioned that before (giggles). As always amazing set by Abs, glad I can listen to his set each week, never get tired of it. Hosting for us was Lullu Boucher from germany, as always lots of ummmmm fun (sticks tongue out). Saturday is one of these days ya don't want to miss. Well any day ending in a Y u don't wanna miss, looool.



Sorry to announce DJane Gleshka Zapedzki could not make it to day. So I asked my true luv to rip off some bottons on his mixer (giggles) for us, mixing vinyls a lot for us and doing an amazing job, having the bunda's shakin on the dancefloor and off. One rising DJ in SL and RL, I'm so happy and proud of my luv. Ok I guess I should at least tell ya a name in case u don't know who owns my heart. The man I married DJ/Producer CvC Criss/Cristiano Campos romb razil. Mixing up all kinda House for us, mmmmmm is all I can say. Entertaining us for the last 2 hours @ Koola Monyka Mai, doin a great job as always.

U all pretty much know by now once I start typing I just can't stop, lol. Sorry for that, but I do truely hope u enjoy reading my thoughts each day, or at least a few in one day when I need to catch up, lmao. At times I got all ready and waiting to get entered in the Blog, it's just I get so tired by the time I find the time I can hardly read at all, haha. But really still enjoy doing this and hope people aren't bored of me yet :p. Have a great rest of the weekend, and hope u all had fun and found some time to spend with the ones u love the most. Talk to u all laterz, xox.





























































































No comments: