Sunday 8 February 2009

Welcome To Koola :p

I been doing the Blog for a few month now, and even if sometimes it takes me a while to add one event or a few, lol. I get to it eventually. Well really most times it don't take me that long, but I'm sure u all understand with the everyday stress @ times it can take a bit longer. So without anymore staling, let me start telling u abut our jparties from thursday.

Today we started with Peterpan Galathie from italy. We had Peter a few times now and each time is better than the last. I really enjoy listening to him each time and like watching how people react to all the DJ's we have. Of course as every thursday HeftyHoney Mighty was there for there for the entertainment, and as always had a lot of fun while listening to the Tunes. Honey has been helping me a lot finding DJ's when one cancels or if one had some RL things he or she has to attend to. We all know it can happen from time to time. She does a great job @ all she does, and I'm really thankfull for all here help. Thank u so much Honey!!

I'm also happy to welcome back, this fun and great guy from germany. DJ Erin Messmer, always happy to see this fun loving guy, that always has a kind word for all around him. I have known this guy for quite some time now, I know I mentioned that before. Just remembering being at his pirate wedding, dancing to Captain Devee Voom's tunes, lol. Those were quite the days, hehe. Now we get ERin each week @ the Koola, and I can honestly say, I'm happy about it. Alwayz enjoy the tunes, and talking to Erin and Franco, well and click on Franco, lmao. Yes I know again I got away from Erin and his set, sorry (does not really mean it). He always gives his all, and m akes sure there are tunes fro everyone, and never forget to dedicate one tune for his love Franco. The entertainment brought to u by Lully Boucher, also from germany. There with her Uty and having fun with all. Always a great party.


Sadly Kid Yuitza had to cancel for some unexpected reason. Of course I had to fin a DJ and fast, so to my mind came a long time resident @ Koola, by the name of.......DJ Muzeek Okey from France. Mixing for u some funky Disco Tunes(at least it's what he called it). Alwayz there to help out, no matter what, no one could ask for a better friend. Also producing RL, @ times I'm not srure how he finds time to do anything, lol. Great DJ, and if u ne ver heard him I recoment it (smiles). Covering this shift was Margie Dallagio, hard working firl, always ontime, and everyone can tell she enjoys what she does. Really happry to have her in the Koola Family, along with all the rest of thenew comers. REally enjoy wrkign with u all, and thanks for always being there.



Now to stop broing u allI think I will come to an end for today> Enjoy ur weekend, and party a lot (sticks tongue out). Talk @ u all laterz, xoxo.






































































































No comments: