Sunday 1 February 2009

Finaly Friday Is Here.................

We made it to another weekend, 2 days to relax. Let me tell u about the party we had today.
Starting out with DJ Mathias Teardrop from turkey, with Angelique Ronemark. One great party. Angel gets a lot of people in and Mathias provides some great House tunes. Mathias has been with the Koola for a while now, and it's always nice to go to the Koola when he is mixing. I've known Angel for a long time, we used to work at a diff club together, seems like forever ago, lol. God I think I been working since a month after I started SL. Guess I just really enjoy it :p.


Then DJ Artec Amat took over the decks, from germany, with HeftyHoney Mighty looking over things, and getting the crowd going. And she gets them going good. With Artec spinning a web of Tech House Tunes. great set really. I was there the whole time, could not stop shaking my bum. Honey did take the pics from this session, and she does a great job, in SL she also is a photographer. In RL she is from UK, verry sweet girl if u have the pleasure to get to know her.

Last for friday night at the Koola was DJ Ketamine Placebo, not sure where he is from sorry :p, with HeftyHoney Mighty. The atmosphere is one of a kind when u walk in the Koola and feel welcome and like u walked in somewhere u been for a long time. Well at least I like that feeling. Well I suppose still got a lot to do. Will talk at u all laterz. xox.






































































































































































No comments: