Thursday 12 February 2009

Wet&Sexy Wednesday...

Yes I did not mention it's hump day today, as every wednesday :p. Thought I would not get that off my chest, lol. But hey every now and then gotta change that too, right? Well ummmm I have not made my mind up about that yet, so u gotta wait till I do :p, haha. Ok let me tell yaz all about the party we had going on.




Starting out with DJ SVEN Newman, mixing up some great House tunes for us, I was really impressed, first time for this DJ @ Koola and he blew all away, well not to far since he still wanted us to dance, lol. One of those DJ's also talking during his set, it was amazing and people liked it a lot. I mean a lot of women wonder the voice behind the av so every now and then they get it and just go crazy. Entertaining us for the day was Lullu Boucher, great girl from germany and always there to help out, thanks a lot for that.


Next up also for the first time @ Koola DJ Frederick Heberle. What a DJ, is all I can say, even so I was kind of quiet in open, and doing some work in IM :p, really enjoyed the tunes, the atmosphere, then again this is my second home so how could I not feel great there, haha. Entertaining us again for another 2 hours was Lullu Boucher, only because Angel could not be on today, and Lullu was kind enough to cover her shift, think that was verry sweet of her and really apreciate it beyond words.



The last set of the day of no one less then Resident DJ Muzeek Okey. I know he is known by many and respected by all, could not ask for a better friend, and helping out a lot as always. Thanks Muz for all u do for me to help me out and make all a little easier for me, don't think I say it often enough, and apreciate it a lot. Margie Dallagio was hosting for us today, and as always doing a great job. I had a lot of fun and could not keep my av from moving :p.










I would really like to thank all that are there at all times when needed and even at times when they are not scedualed step in and help out. I really apreaciate it a lot, and can not say it often enough. Thanks for all u lovely Koola family, and with family I really do mean all, not just the people working there and having fun, but also everyone else that comes dancing with us every day and has some fun with us. Without any of u Koola would not be the same. Mwah to all, and talk to u all laterz, xox.











































No comments: