Thursday 12 February 2009

Koola Klash The Beginning.....

I know I usually try to distract u all beforetelling about the flavor of the day, oooops I mean ummm....the DJ's of the day, hehe. Today for the first time Koola Klash,a battle between some of the best DJ's on SL.Rsident DJ's were excluded, sorry u allknow ur great (sticks tongue out). Each DJ has to mix an one hour set. Sorry can't tell u w ho the judgesare, haha. So let's get this party started and if I did not bor u into opblivion let me start telling u about our DJ's of today, the Frist four to s tart it all. And I like to wish the best of luck to all, a lot is at stake. :)


First one up and s tarting the Koola Klash is DJ Vitor Urqhart, mixing for us some Tribal House tonight. And it was amazing. People on the dancefloor could not help but dance, I think Vitor put a spell on all of us, lol, (wonders if Vitor is some evil wizard to keep us all dancing liket that), haha, just kidding.

To move on to our second DJ of the night, DJ djleftydc Denja, sorry, sadly he had some trouble with his internet conection and had to rescedual. Looking forward to get to listen to lefty soon, I hope.





Third up was GaryN Ansome mixing some Breakbeat/Bigbeat/Deep. First time for me to listen to this DJ, even so I saw him @ Koola a few times. I always Enjoy listening to new talentz and give just about anyone a trial to decide if suited for Koola or not :p.









Fourth was DJ Peterpan Galthie mixing a mixture of Disco & Electro for us. Peter has been @ Koola a few times now,a nd each time it's a great set.People really enjoyedthe disco tunes, hehe.















Well it's really not my place to judge,hehe, each DJ today was great, and I consider myself lucky to have been there to listen, even so I could not move around to much because of lag, haha. But as long as I got tuesn I'm happy :p. Koola Klash will be held each monday, so don't miss another one, Who know's who well be the DJ's next week,only way to find out is to be there.
To be continued..........

















No comments: