Thursday 26 February 2009

Just Another Humpz Day....

I just can't help calling wednesdays hump day, cuz it is in the middle and the stressfull week is almost over, so close to weekend, and omg who does not look foreward to that, hehe, well at least the ones that got the weekend off each week (sticks tongue out). For me it's always a little tough on the weekends cuz I got to work at least one day, this week I will be working RL on sunday, so be only to catch the last hour of the DJ on first, but @ least I get to catch some of it, hehe. Always try to see the positive in things even if @ times it's hard, it makes life hapier, I realize that. But trying to make the best out of everything, and happyness will come. or at least I believe that, and when it's hard for me to do, I got many people helping me even with words and affection to see the bright side of things. So with anymore waiting let me start....

Usually we start with DJ Mathias Teardrop, today he sadly could not be here for RL reasons, but that can happen easy to any of us. So DJ Doubledown Tandino gave us the plesure to listen to him, and it was a one of a kind set. First time I listened to DD, well @ least as far as I can remember, lol. Sometimes it's hard to remember who I all heard and when and where, you should all know how it is (sticks tongue out). Anyway really enjoyed the set, the tunes and the mixing. Entertaining us today Margie Dallagio, great job as always and doing an extra shift this week. Thank u so much,xox.

Taking over the decks for the second set today DJ Djmas Magic, sprinkeling some magic dust on those records for us to put a spell on us. As always was an amazing set from Mas, great tune selection, and even 10 min of some diff tunes, what a surprise, we all enjoyed the diff tunes as well, and u had to be there to see it :p. The beating bag, ooops I mean the entertainment of this set was Orias Frostbite, takes his job serious, lmao. And always gets me back up to pick on him, such a sweet guy and makes it so easy to get picked on,haha. Most times he sets himself up for it, so don't feel to bad for him (sticks tongue out). And if he don't do it himself I am always happy to help that out, hahaha. Was a whole lot of fun as always, great tunes, great entertainment, not much else I could ask for, hehe.


Third set @Koola, Resindent DJ/Producer Muzeek Okey from france. Bet u didn't know that yet, lmao. As always an amazing set from Muzeek, or as I call him Muz then I stick out my tongue, I think by now he expects it, cuz he made a gesture for the come back for me, haha. But seriously, jokes aside, he is an amazing DJ always gives his best, picks the most unusual tunes, cuz he hates comercial,hehe, so he stays far away from it. Makes his sets one of a kind, and always so verry different. And all his friends show up to listen to him, hehe. Entertaining us for this event Skylah Kesslinger, having some TP troubles lately, and how can anyone deal with that, lol. SL has been bad to us for the past 2 weeks for sure, with trouble of not being able to TP, losing stream and what not else. But it won't bring us down and we still go in every day to catch the DJ's we want to listen too, or hang with the people we want to, spend somet ime with a loved one even :p. Well I think for today I bugged you all enough and I should give you guyz and galz a break from me again, haha. Talk to u all laterz, xox.







No comments: