Thursday 12 February 2009

Koola Artwork Exhibition


I'm not sure if u all know we got a little Koola Kaffee, in the back of the club we do hold some exhibits in usually for a month at a time. The artist this time is Dena Dana with her Digital Artwork Exhibition, I took some pics for u all to look at here, but of course these images here do not hold the beauty as the real pic u can buy at the Kaffee (giggles). I really enjoyed looking at all the pics and liked quite many of them, really u need to go check them out.
Even Monopoly is there, lol, with some dinosaurs, I really like the creativity of it all. So if u like art, look at these pics and if u want IM me and and leave me of what u think of them. I won't mind at all. I am proud of all we got going on @ Koola. And repect everyones opinion.
Hope u all enjoy it as well. Talk to u laterz, xox.































































No comments: