Monday 9 February 2009

Koolaishous :p

It's the only word I can think of when I think of Koola (sticks tongue out). Expecialy once u see whowas all behind the decks. But first just to make u guyz and galz wait longer, lol, just kidding. Let me tell uz all about this party, going on sundayz, hehe. :p

The session started wiht a long time friend, hehe, I know I keep saying that, DJ Franco Amat, live for u from germany. Mixing some Vocal House, and some of his favourite Tunez. It's always nice ot find out what a DJ lovez the most for style and song. So many things u can learn (giggles), by what people like, right? Really love this guy, one of those guz, that do anything to help out a friend. Even so Franco and Erin got their own club now, they s till come and party with us each week, thank u guys for all (kutsch), hehe. Between Franco and Erin I found some great guys I know I can talk to and trust, if u don't know them, I feel bad for u they are loving, caring and am happy I meat both. My SL live would not be the same without either one of them :D. The entertainment for the event w as Skylah Kesslinger, sexy as always. Always doing an outstanding job, thanks for all. Sky, pretty in pink? (sticks tongue out).

Next up as promised DJ Rodherik Kultus, back with more House/Electrohouse/Tribal. One amazing set, hope u did not miss this DJ for a second time. Again it was out standing, u really need to catch this talented RL radio DJ, and be amazed. I'm sorry to announce I was your entertainment (sticks tongue out). I do try my best, and hope yalle enjoy either way, haha. Sorry Lullu Boucher could not make it, so I steped in to taker her spot and covered for her, lol. :p

Taking over the decks now RL Producer/DJ CvC Criss/Cristiano Campos from Brazil. An amazing DJ, and not only because I am married to him. If u never heard one of his sets, u seriously missing out on something (sticks tongue out). Starting out with a different Intro for each set, and beteween scratching, mash ups and that sexy accent when he talks, it's never the same, one of a kind set, that keeps ur bunda shaking and up all night. Well atleast I can't shit stilleitherway (sticks tongue out). So whatever u do, never miss a set @ Koola (giggles). Looking after our needs for the rest of the night Margie Dallagio from Florida. Keeping the crowd going. Did I mention we had a striper also? Well even so he needed a lot of waxing, and found his bad side in the club, the girlz went crazy over him (coughs.........Ahmad). There is just no way of knowing what u will walk into @ Koola. But at least it's always fun loving people (smiles big).

As always I hope u enjoy ur time with us @ Koola, or just reading me here. Of course I'm just having fun here,a nd it's not the same as listening to each and every set we have each day. I try to catch as many as I can, love listening to music while writing in the Blog and taking more pics for teh next day, haha, it helpz me think, lmao. Well allz, talkz uz laterz, xox.































































































































No comments: