Friday 13 February 2009

A Whole New Galaxy

And here we are on thrusdays already again. It's hard to believe the year has only started and here we are on Feburary already. Time sure fly's when ur having fun, lol. So let me tell u about the party's we had going on yesterday.



Today we started out with DJ Sigz Galaxy a DJ from UK mixing us some Trance. People really enjoyed it, and as alwayz going nutz over the tunesz, hehe. Many sexy ladies in the crowd and what else could u want as a guy :p. Sexy ladies and good music, lol. Entertaining us was HeftyHoney Mighty, as always doing a great job of getting people in the club and keeping people having fun and talking. All dancing their little pixl bums off, hehe.



Next up was DJ Erin Messmer from Germany, mixing us some Vocal House. Actually one of my favorites, love listening to lyrics, it gets me into the music more, even if it is sexy house :p. Always enjoy listening to Erin, and give my support :). I know I say all the time Erin has been a friend of mine ever since Franco and Erin started seeing each other, and well I have known Franco for a really long time. I trust both verry much and know I can trust them with everything. With Franco I used to work in the HK (Hed Kandi) on sl, I'm not sure if any of u remember any of those parties, but it was always amazing how many people showed up for those, and how everyone had fun and just kept on dancing for hours and hours, so much talk going on in open chat. It's times I remember often, and sometimes even miss. Friends I don't get to see so much from that time anymore, and at times it's kind of sad. But remembering the good times brings a smile to my face :). Entertaining us for this event was Monyka Mai, doing one great job :p. Always looking sexy and having fun with all.








For the last DJ today we had a new DJ never before @ Koola, by the name of DJ Jefferson Mills from germany, mixing us something called Schranz (was kind of like a hard electro/techno set). Don't get to hear that often @ Koola, but we have never put any limits on any DJ, so we don't start now :p. The first time for me to hear this kind of style, and it was pretty good. The girls really liked it a lot, and Lullu even asked for this style :p. Entertaining us was Margie Dallagio, hope u guys don't get tired of me using the same names all the time, but I feel they deserve to get mentioned just as much as the DJ, they do a great job at all they do and deserve so much more then what I do here. Always there on time working for the DJ of their shift and making sure to send out so many notices for them, while making sure all are having fun.

Well I suppose I wrote enough for today, and we all know even so I love bloging I have not been shopping in like forever so I think I be doing that now :p, lol. Talk to u all laterz, xox.











































No comments: