Thursday 26 February 2009

lefty or GoGo?

Today our DJ benny Klang had a little trouble with his mixer, so he cut his sesstion short, so was n ot able to get any pics of him. Margie Dalllagio was hosting for him and filled me in once I logged on. So we were without a DJ for about an hour, sorry all, but stuff like this can happen from time to time. I talked to benny after that and he asked to be taken off for a little while untill he can get his mixer fixed. So good luck benny.

Frist session I got to catch today was DJ djleftydc Denja, he has been spinning a lot @Koola lately. From what I hear this is his last week for a while to be able to spin. So enjoy him while u still can (sticks tongue out). As always was a great set, and had all there shaking what their momma gave em, haha. Even so I like to listen to new DJ's it's always awesome to have a familiar face there too, so much fun to talk in open chat with all u know and catching up with them. Your host today sadly was me, I would like to appologize for @ times not saying a whole lot, but while hosting I still get those other work IM's too, that I have to take care of. But I always try my best to make all feel welcome and try to keep up with IM's and open chat @ the same time. I think sometimes my fingers are on fire (sticks tongue out), lol.

Next up our Resident DJ DjGoGo Dreadlow, a great guy, I have known him for as long as I go to Koola, he has been mixing there since it opend, never get tired of GoGo, his sets are always diff, and he sure got a lot of fans. I am always happy to see GoGo @Koola and most times I'm looking foreward too it. He always throws some tunes @ us we never heard before, and omg we enjoy it all. Cris even came over after he was done spinning @ some other club (sticks tongue out), not sure I mentioned it before but GoGo was Cris's best man when we got married, hehe. And he mixed one special set for us then too, really great guy, never a bad word, so understanding, gotta love him, ^^. Not just great tunes but also a great guy. Entertaining u for this set was Margie Dallagio, and he had the crowd going, was just plain fun. Margie is helping us out a lot, since we been having a little trouble with some people showing up, she jumps in as much as she can, and is doing extra shifts this week. Thank you so much for all you do, xox.
Well another great day for us, even if we had a few problems, but well we can deal with most of them. We sure have a great team right now, or this would not be possible. Thanks to u all, and it's greatly appriciated, beyond words. Talk to u all laterz, xox.

No comments: