Thursday 12 February 2009

GoGo Magic :p LOL

First I would like to appologize to all for not taking a lot of pics this time. My conection seems to be pretty bad lately and or I got to many programms running at the same time? LMAO, well either way I got this wireless conection that really sucks so please bare with me, I'm still kind of trying it out. And decide from there what to do, :p.


Today we started out with DJ Djmas Magic, he has been @ Koola quite often by now, always mixes a great set and works hard for us, giving us tu nes we like and enjoy and keeps our bums moving. As always great set, I really enjoy listening to music and work at the same time it seems I get more ideas that way, lol. But really it seems to help me a lot. Entertaining us for this event was a few people Muzeek Okey, Boo Rang and HeftyHoney Mighty. Oh I better not forget we also had someone shoot a music video, still waiting for that but I will post it once I got it :p.

Next up a DJ that never does less then a 4 hour set for us and omg he is amazing, did I mention he is a RL DJ also? I'm sure I did before, haha. DJ DjGoGo Dreadlow, always looking forward to listen to him, cuz he makes each set @ Koola special and he always tells us there is no crowd like at Koola having fun and enjoying all. And I think that coming from GoGo means a lot, I know we enjoy it as much as he does.





Now to get to the end, really ummmm well at least to the end today :p. I know I did not write as much today as I do sometimes, but hey my head needs a rest sometimes too, hehe. Enjoy the rest of ur week and come dance with us each day :p. Talk to u laterz, xox.



No comments: