Saturday 21 February 2009

Humpz Dayz....

Starting out with a new line up today, sorry I moved some DJ's around just to confuse you all and keep you on your toes, lol. But really, just trying some new stuff and see how it goes. Thanks to all the DJ's that let me move them around, really apreciate it, mwah. I guess I better start now, or should I get out some old vaccation video's and make you guy sit thru those first? Haha, just kidding (sticks tongue out). Gotta tease u guys sometimes or maybe at least try and make u laugh while you read this, hehe. So let me start telling you how it all started today, and I hope u all enjoy it as much as I do :).

So today (18/2) we s tarted out with (drum rolle) DJ Mathias Teardrop, an amazing DJ, and has come far since he first started. I have known him for quite some time now and always enjoy his sets. I know I say that a lot but it seems music has become my life, and I like to learn more about it, many times when I'm not sure what kind of style it is I ask Muzeek Okey or my luv CvC Criss and they try to teach me a lot, lol. I must drive them nuts at times, I'm sure, but they never complain and just keep answering my questions, they have so much patiance with me, lol. Good thing I would not know what to do without them at times, hehe. So anyway, Mathias dished out a great set as always, and really gets better each time. I know most times I am only able to catch the end of it, but that damn RL work keeps me from getting here sooner, haha, but I try to catch as much as I can. Entertaining us as always on humpz dayz, Angelique Ronemark. She is one amazing girl from UK. I think I mentioned before that I have known Angel for a long time now, used to work with her at a diff club, at that time I was a host, lol, and I think she was a manager, if I remember right. She is a manager with us always, and she does do a great job, and helps out a lot. Thanks so much for all u do Angel, xox.

Next up also new to this day, but not new to Koola, DJ Djmas Magic, leaves his magic dust on all of us and makes us dance till the end, hehe. I think he sends out a spell once he starts spinning, cuz I don't see anyone standing still once Mas starts (sticks tongue out). Mas started mixing not that long ago, well I think by now it has been over 2 month, if I'm wrong I'm sure Mas will kill me, but shhhhhhh please don't tell him, lol (hides the blog from Mas). At the time Mas spins I am able to catch the whole set, and I really enjoy it, also today I was hosting for Mas, poor guy, being stuck with me, lmao. I do try my best hosting, and trying to work at the same time in IM and who knows what else, @ times it gets kind of tough but somehow I keep up with all, lol, really tought job (sticks tongue out).


DJane Gleshka Zapedzki took over the decks after that. Always happy to get Glesh to spin for us, she is amazing at it. I really enjoy listening to her a lot, she shows so much skill and has such a great selection of choons. So I try to ask her as often as I can to come spin @Koola, and somehow she finds the time to plesure us (sticks tongue out), lol. While we talking about LOL, haha, she is a friend of Glesh and comes to most of her sets, well if she can, and omg them 2 girls (talking about Glesh and LOL) are a hoot, lmao, get them 2 in one room and there is no dry eye. Makes it so much more fun, hehe. Entertaining us for the rest of the night was Skylah Kesslinger. She has been with Koola for a long time now, and I know I can count on her. Thanks so much Sky, xox.

I know I usually try to end by giving u some more of my thoughts :p, and if ur not sick of reading me yet, lol, then maybe ur still reading now. Well to tell you the truth sometimes it gets tough to think of some kind of after word, but ya know I try to do my best. I really hope u guys enjoy all this as much as I do, this has become a kind of ritual for me, I enjoy writing in here about the DJ's and our hosts, the guests and try to meniton more names, as I can :p. Well talk to u all laterz and hope u make the best of this week, I know it was a rough one for me, that's why I'm so late to add all the blogs :p, xox.















































































No comments: